Friday, July 29, 2011

"You haven't lived till you put my meat in your mouth." Rich Raley

We've all been there. Late at night, drunk at the bar, hungry and no place is open for food. Rich Raley just saved you a trip to McDonalds and a possible DUI ticket. From midnight till 3 am Rich has set up a food cart on the patio of Dicks bar and grill. You get 2 options of awesomeness! A Philly cheese steak and a chili cheese dog. Lets take a look at what he has to offer.


Mmmmmmm Philly steak just simmering in its own juices, I would seriously drink a cup of the au jus...

Then we have the chili and *dramatic pause for effect* FREAKING REAL CHEEZ WHIZ!!!! IT IS NOT A PHILLY IF IT DOES NOT COME WITH CHEEZ WHIZ!!!!

Mr. Raley ever so gently stuffs your bun with a generous portion of his meat.

Oh this picture makes my knees weak. Cheez Whiz how I love you.

Oh hey there hot dogs, are you ready to go in my belly?

Rich again putting his meat in your buns.

Now when it comes to my chili cheese dogs, any cheese will do. But for some odd reason I don't think I can eat another one with out Cheez Whiz. That shit is like heroin.

And to top it off a nice scoop of chili

Im not sure of what Colette got, I think it was the Philly cheese steak. But either way here is a picture of her stuffing her face. I know she liked what ever it was she was eating.

I had the chili cheese dog. Pretty sure someone was telling me to stop eating so fast in this picture. I got the look of "Bitch, don't tell me how to eat my damn food."



He also has condiments on the cart if you want to add some more things to your food. Save some room for food, because you will seriously want to try both of these. Sorry for all the sexual innuendo's but Rich is kind of a dirty old man. What am I saying? He is a dirty old man! But the man knows his food! Also if you are at the bar's around the St Croix county look for Raley's Pizza! The Buffalo Chicken is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment