Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Going interactive! FOOD ON A STICK STYLE! AKA Minnesota State Fair edition.

Walleye on a stick!



Hello folks! As we all know the Minnesota State Fair is coming up in a few weeks. I will be back from Las Vegas just in time to endulge in some gluttony with *fill in the blank* on a stick. I talked to my buddy Jon over at Live Young Die Fast about doing a collaborative blog and it got me thinking. I want you guys to do a food review about one food item you eat at the Fair! And I will make a HUGE post after the Fair is done.

It will be super simple, here is what you need to do

1. Go to the Fair
2. Find a food on a stick that you have never had
3. Take a picture of what you get
4. EAT IT!!!!!
5. Go home and write up your opinion on what you ate (I do not like to put bad reviews on here so if you did not like what you ate, find something else you liked and repeat steps 1 - 4)
6. Email me the picture and write up. (I'll put up my email address once the State Fair starts)


I honestly think this is a great idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment